Samsung galaxy not Enrolled On network error occurs when you try to create a text or call. Your present Service Provider isn’t informed of your IMEI number; then you receive this error over the pop-up screen” not enrolled on a community.” Do not worry, we’ve solved this problem, and each of the Issues with Not Registered On Network Samsung Galaxy S3 are gone.
Not Registered On Network Samsung Galaxy S3
The Reason You are experiencing Not Registered On Network error
This error may occur since Of the firmware or software not being up to date, and your phone might be running the previous software upgrade. Not Registered On Network error is a frequent android problem that happens on T-Mobile, Vodafone, AT&T, Airtel, Rogers, Virgin as well as after rooting your device.
Also Read Nexus 7 Wifi Connection Failure
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Not Registered On Network
Make sure You’re linked to a Wireless link:
- First Get Your Galaxy Ready to Go, charged and ready
- Place the SIM card in the phone
- Navigate To Preferences of your Phone
- Scroll Down to get to the extreme bottom
- Select Software Update
- Wait For this to reboot and finish the upgrade
I discovered This solution by operating about with my Samsung galaxy phone. Please follow this method just, and if it does not work at the very first attempt, consider doing it.
- Switch Off your phone by holding the Power Button and the house in conjunction.
- Even though The phone is off, wait for two minutes.
- After two minutes, remove the battery and the SIM card from the phone
- Press The Power button and the house button together for ten successive occasions.
- Afterward, Hold the electricity and house keys for 1-3 minutes.
- Next, Insert your SIM card and the battery
- Switch on your Samsung Galaxy.
- Even though Your phone is on, remove your SIM card and then re-insert it. Repeat this five times. (On certain android phones you want to take out the battery until you’re able to extract the sim card. If this is this issue, please skip this step)
- A Message will appear stating that you want to”Restart your Phone”- click on it.
- Eventually, your Samsung galaxy must boot with no errors.
Also Read Backneitartz kio Minaal
In case the methods above Did not do the job, then the problem lies with your SIM Card.
Update Your APN Settings. To perform this, under Wireless and Networks, click Mobile Network > Access Point Names > click Menu, left from the house key > New > today input the need APN settings to your provider.
If You’re Utilizing T-Mobile input this.
“Title: T-MobileAPN: epc.tmobile. Com when you’ve got an LTE Device, you need to use: fast.tmobile. com
MMSC: http: //mms.msg.eng.t-mobile. Com/mms/wapenc
MMS protocol: WAP 2.0
APN kind: OR Web +MMS”
If You’re Utilizing AT&T input this.
“Title: AT&TAPN: wap.cingular
Username: wap@cingulargprs. com
MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular. com
MMS proxy: wireless.cingular. Com
MMS interface: 80
APN type: default option,supl,mms OR Web
APN Protocol: Leave it on the Default one”
Proceed to the Preferences of your phone. Subsequently Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Network Operators > Select your network.
Not enrolled in the community may Also happen because the SIM card wasn’t positioned properly, which might cause cellular network not accessible and error looking for community.
- Proceed to Mobile network settings from Preferences.
- Even though You’re in mobile configurations, you need to hold the power button along with button collectively before your device turns off.
- Even though Your Galaxy is away, gently remove the battery.
- Press The house button and power together for 10 minutes.
- Then, Press and hold the electricity and home switches for 1-2 mins — that will drain all of the static charges.
- Add Your battery today.
- Boot up Your Samsung galaxy together with a SIM Card.
- Don’t Attach the rear cover nonetheless.
- Even though Your phone is on, remove then insert the SIM card times. (On certain android phones you want to take out the battery until you’re able to extract the sim card. If this is this issue, please skip this step)
- You’ll be prompted to restart your phone.
- Restart your phone, and You may no longer find an error when trying to find the network.